Frame Jitsie Varial 1010 20" DISC
item found in more than one category:
SFr. 311.05 (EUR 288.01)
Dispatch time 1-2 weeks
Trials bike frame for adults, fits riders over 1.7m. Also suitable for young riders over 1.5m tall.
Taking innovation to the next level in trials, the Varial bike reflects Jitsie's 100% focus on trials. The unity of quality manufacturing and functional minimalistic design result in a performant and durable bicycle that makes it the choice for any trials rider.
Jitsie has placed great attention on ergonomics and has selected different chain sprocket teeth numbers, crank lengths, stem lengths and handlebar widths from model to model.
- Jitsie Varial 20" 1010mm Disc
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminium.
- Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability.
- 120mm high CNC machined head tube designed for semi-integrated headset.
- 68mm wide bottom bracket shell for ISIS bottom bracket (BSA).
- CNC machined post mount rear disc brake support suitable for 160/162.5 mm rotor includes integrated rear dropout for increased strength.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts distanced 116mm apart come supplied with steel snail cam bolts.
- Sandblasted and black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics.
- Frame comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat plug.
- Frame allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be installed.
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- BB height: +80mm
- Head tube length 120mm
- Hub spacing: 116mm
- Chain tensioner: Snail cams 2x3mm thick.
- Chain stays 350mm
- Head angle 71.5°
- Center of BB to top center of head tube: 600mm