Frame Jitsie Varial 840 18" V2 Graphics
item found in more than one category:
SFr. 238.63 (EUR 220.95)
Dispatch time 1-2 weeks
Kids Trials bike frame suitable for young riders, approximately from 1.06m to 1.37m tall. Taking innovation to the next level in trials, the Varial bike reflects Jitsie's 100% focus on trials. The unity of quality manufacturing and functional minimalistic design result in a performant and durable bicycle that makes it the choice for any trials rider.
Jitsie has placed great attention on ergonomics and has selected different chain sprocket teeth numbers, crank lengths, stem lengths and handlebar widths from model to model.
Weight: aproximately 1.125kg
- Jitsie Varial 840mm V-brake
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminium.
- Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability.
- 110mm high CNC machined head tube designed for semi-integrated headset.
- 68mm wide bottom bracket shell for BSA bottom bracket.
- V-brake mounts which also accept aftermarket Magura Evo2 rim brake clamps.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts distanced 116mm apart come supplied with steel snail cam bolts.
- Sandblasted and black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics.
- Frame comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat plug.
- Frame allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be installed.
Geometry (Geometry based on Jitsie Varial fork 300mm and +45mm offset)
- Wheelbase: 840mm
- Chainstay length: 325mm
- BB up: 45mm
- Head tube lenght: 110mm
- Head tube angle: 71.5°
- Center of BB to top center of head tube: 490mm