Frame Jitsie Varial 740 18" V2 Graphics
item found in more than one category:
SFr. 257.00 (EUR 237.96)
Dispatch time 1-2 weeks
Kids Trials bike frame suitable for young riders, approximately from 0.9m to 1.2m tall. Taking innovation to the next level in trials, the Varial bike reflects Jitsie's 100% focus on trials. The unity of quality manufacturing and functional minimalistic design result in a performant and durable bicycle that makes it the choice for any trials rider.
- Jitsie Varial 740mm V-brake
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminium.
- Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability.
- 110mm high CNC machined head tube designed for semi-integrated headset.
- 68mm wide bottom bracket shell for BSA bottom bracket.
- V-brake mounts which also accept aftermarket Magura Evo2 rim brake clamps.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts distanced 116mm apart come supplied with steel snail cam bolts.
- Sandblasted and black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics.
- Frame comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat plug.
- Frame allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be installed.
Geometry (Geometry based on Jitsie Varial fork 300mm and +45mm offset)
- Wheelbase: 740mm
- Chainstay length: 280mm
- BB up: 25mm
- Head tube lenght: 110mm
- Head tube angle: 71.5°
- Center of BB to top center of head tube: 460mm