Bike Jitsie Varial 740 18" V2 Graphics
item found in more than one category:
[Kids Trials Bikes]
SFr. 668.52 (EUR 586.42)
SFr. 798.51 / EUR 700.45 (-16%)
Detail-Bilder, Images (Trendcycles.ch)
Kids Trials bike suitable for young riders, approximately from 0.9m to 1.2m tall. Taking innovation to the next level in trials, the Varial bike reflects Jitsie's 100% focus on trials. The unity of quality manufacturing and functional minimalistic design result in a performant and durable bicycle that makes it the choice for any trials rider.
Weight: 7.16kg (weighed)
Frame and fork
- Frame: Jitsie Varial 740mm V-brake
- Fork: Jitsie Varial 300mm with V-brake mounts
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 aluminium.
- Minimalistic design with focus on performance and durability.
- 110mm high CNC machined head tube designed for semi-integrated headset.
- 68mm wide bottom bracket shell for BSA bottom bracket.
- V-brake mounts which also accept aftermarket Magura Evo2 rim brake clamps.
- CNC machined horizontal dropouts distanced 116mm apart come supplied with steel snail cam bolts.
- Sandblasted and black anodized finish with Jitsie graphics.
- Frame comes supplied with lightweight silicon seat plug.
- Frame allows for the Jitsie aftermarket seat to be installed.
- Hub front / rear: Jitsie HS100 28h / Jitsie HS116 32h
- Rim front / rear: Jitsie 18" 32mm 28h / 18" 32mm 32h
- Spokes / nipples: inox 1.8mm / aluminium
- Tyre front / rear: Jitsie Ziggy 18"x2.25 / Jitsie Ziggy 18"x2.25
- Tubes: 18" Jitsie light 0.9mm
- Front brake: Alloy V-Brake
- Rear brake: Alloy V-Brake
- Bottom bracket: Jitsie square taper 124.5mm
- Cranks: Jitsie 140mm square taper
- Freewheel: Jitsie 108.9 16t
- Protector: Jitsie half cover bash ring
- Sprocket: Jitsie steel 12t
- Chain: KMC Z610HX
- Chain tensioner: snail cams
Geometry (Geometry based on Jitsie Varial fork 300mm and +45mm offset)
- Wheelbase: 740mm
- Chainstay length: 280mm
- BB up: 25mm
- Head tube lenght: 110mm
- Head tube angle: 71.5°
- Center of BB to top center of head tube: 460mm