Saddle Inspired Kevlar Tripod Medium
SFr. 32.00 (EUR 29.63)
Out of stock. Article ordered from supplier.
- Trials-specific kevlar tripod saddle from Inspired.
- Only compatible with Tripod system seatposts.
- The tripod system utilises two spikes on the seat post to fit in the saddle frame to ensure a strong connection, which is then secured by a bolt (supplied with saddle). This construction can make tripod system a strong yet lighter alternative to traditional railed saddles. An insert supplied with seat post can be used to increase the angle of the seat.
- The rail-less design helps to make the saddle slimmer and lower profile, allowing to giving improved clearance.
- Tough Kevlar cover to shrug off knocks and scrapes.
- Stitched Inspired logo tag on the left hand side of the saddle.
- Available in Black only.
- Two padding options available, Slim (220mm length, 120mm width, 5mm thick) or Medium (225mm length, 125mm width, 10mm thick).
During the first assembly of the saddle, the "thorns" can fit very tightly into the saddle. We recommend that you first mount the back of the saddle by pulling down on the outer edges of the underside of the saddle to spread it slightly apart, and then mount the spacer (if desired) between the saddle and the top of the seat post. Once this is done, you can turn the saddle so that it is fully pressed against the spacer and seat post, and then insert the supplied bolt to secure it. Please note: The supplied bolt is relatively short. Make sure that the saddle is fully seated on the Tripod connection before trying to tighten the bolt.