Rim Spank Spike Race 33 24"
item found in more than one category:
SFr. 78.92 (EUR 68.04)
Super light and strong double wall rim with the 'BeadBite' system, used by Danny MacAskill and the Drop and Roll Team, for all wheels of 24" Street-Trialbikes or for front wheels of Trialbikes, if the comparatively narrow rim width is sufficient and a very stable rim is desired.
- Dynamal aluminium construction offers optimum weight and stability.
- The patented 'Ooh-Bah' rim profile extrusion is the key to the stiffness and strength of the Subrosa Spike rim - the rim bed has a convex instead of the usual concave shape.
- The rim joint is neither welded nor joined with pins, but pinned with a tube. This avoids load peaks.
- 'BeadBite' means a precisely fitting, ribbed zone under the tyre bead that holds the tyre tighter in the rim bed.
- In addition, the 'BeadBite' system seals most tires almost airtight, which is why in the event of a puncture, the air only escapes many minutes later, allowing you to drive home before the air escapes.
Colour: black matte anodised with laser engraved graphics on both sides.