Bike Czar Neuron 24" 2019 Red
[street trials bicycle]
item found in more than one category:
[Trialbikes 24" + 26"]
SFr. 1'299.91 (EUR 1'140.27)
Out of stock, article ordered from supplier.
Images (HOPE disc brakes), Images (Magura MT5 disc brakes)
The Czar Neuron 24" has a particularly stiff tapered thru axle fork and high-quality components at an attractive price! For 2019, the frame has a new, load-compliantly shaped down tube. Available with HOPE Tech 3 Trial-Zone disc brakes for an extra surcharge.
The short wheelbase and the low bottom bracket make up the typical Street Trial geometry.
10.8kg (weighed with Avid-brakes)
10.7kg (weighed with HOPE-brakes)
Frame and Fork
- Frame: CZAR 24" with
konischem tapered head tube, sand blast red anodised
- Fork: CZAR 24" with tapered steerer tube, sand blast red anodised
- Front hub: Czar disc, 15mm Stackachse, 32H, black
- Rear hub: Czar 135mm disc, with freewheel, 72 clicks, splined for V2 splined sprocket, 32H, black
- Chain tensioner: Czar with sprung and pulley wheels
- Rims: Czar 24" double wall, grey
- Spokes: Sapim Leader, silver
- Rim Tape: ECHO
- Inner tubes: Chen Shun
- Tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller 24 x 2.4"
- Front brakes: Avid FR5 Lever, Avid BB5 caliper, 180mm disc, HOPE Tech3 Trial-Zone avaiable as an optional extra!
- Rear brake: Avid FR5 Lever, Avid BB5 caliper, 180mm disc, HOPE Tech3 Trial-Zone avaiable as an optional extra!
- Cranks: ECHO Splined V2 for splined sprocket, 170mm, black
- Front sprocket: Czar 22T with integrated bash ring, for ECHO V2 splined intervace
- Chain: Yaban MK47N
- Rear sprocket: ECHO 16T, splined V2
- Pedals: ECHO Platform 2017, black
- Bottom bracket: ECHO integrated 124mm
- Saddle: plastic, black
- Seat post: Aluminium integrated
- Seat post clamp: Czar, black
- Headset: ECHO integrated, tapered, red
- Stem: Czar, forged, 80mm x 40°, black
- Grips: ECHO, black
- Handlebar: ECHO high riser 105mm, black
- Wheel base: 965mm
- Chain stay lenght: 360mm
- Bb height: +15mm
- Head angle: 73.5°